Saturday, January 10, 2009

FNPN

Well, it was FNPN last night, and I did really good all day - and night. I had a total of 2 half liters of water... not enough for the day, but at least I did something. Again I had no breakfast, for lunch I had half a sandwich (ham/turkey/swiss), no chips and a half a coke. Later in afternoon I had a cup of coffee. For dinner Michelle made grilled chicken and asparagus - and I had only water to drink. I have to admit I expected to get on the scale last night and see a tremendous weight loss... but I didn't. LOL - Going to take a bit longer I suppose!

Honestly... I had an awful night last night - NOT because of Michelle but because of one of the kids. This morning I woke up and I feel....... beaten. Like nothing is worth it. I hope I don't lose control of my eating today because I'm so sad. As I type that... I really don't care how I do with eating today. I'll tell you later how I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment