Monday, January 12, 2009

SIX

I haven't been able to get on here the past couple of days... but I'll try to tell ya how I've done.

Saturday was a good day - I ate VERY well. When I had a craving for sweets, I opened a can of fruit cocktail instead of finding chocolate or even eating a bowl of super sweet cereal. It was okay... certainly helped my sweet tooth! I weighed in on Saturday with a 6 lb weight loss for the week. Not being on a real 'diet'... I was THRILLED.

I had a talk with my sister Katie who told me that her diet doctor told her when she first got there that she didn't eat enough... she needed to eat more often to speed up her metabolism. She told me about looking for low-fat, low-calorie snacks. She also told me I needed to eat breakfast in the morning. I HATE that because I don't want to get up early enough for that. But... if it'll help kick-start my metabolism, I'll do it! I bought some raisin bran and we'll see how that goes.

Today I had nothing for breakfast - but had the raisin bran for lunch! I skipped dinner because we were running around with the kids all night then had bible study. At bible study I had a few of these baked chips kinda things.. and I do mean a few... like 5 or 6 chips, along with a dip thing that had spinach and some kind of sunflower seeds or something like that in it, and two bite size pieces of chocolate. Not much of a dinner. It's 10:50 PM now, and I am STARVING. I'm trying to decide if I want to eat or just drink water and 'push through' the hunger. I also have a HORRIBLE headache - which is probably food-related.

I haven't weighed myself today, so don't know what I am now. Although I'm not going to weigh in every single day.... it fluctuates too much and I'm just going to post on big losses or gains or whatever it may be I feel like doing at the time.

I should run. I might go find some fruit or something! Either that or drink a ton of water.

Or maybe both!

No comments:

Post a Comment